You have started an online business, taken the aid of a reputed e-commerce company like Shopify to help you kickstart it, advertised your brands and products but you don’t see a prominent rise in your sales. What could be the reason?
One could be that the channel of advertising may not be efficient enough. Here, Shopify apps come to your rescue. There are over 3400 apps in the Shopify store. So, you have to ensure that you choose the best ones amongst those to act as a medium to increase your sales.
If you are looking to create a highly converting Shopify website for your business, or want to maximise the ROI from your existing website, our team of experts will be glad to help.
Here’s a list of 10 dynamic apps which will help you to increase your sales :
1. Omnisend : Email Marketing
Automating email marketing will help you to save a substantial amount of time. By using this app, you can carry out the following :
- Target your campaigns based on aspects like customer data and shopping behaviour.
- Increase the number of your subscribers in your list by including sign-up forms, pop-ups and interactive landing pages.
- Quickly set-up your campaigns with the aid of single-click Shopify integration and readymade email templates.
- Bring together multiple apps like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, SMS messaging, etc on a single platform.
- Receive support whenever you need it through a 24/7 helpline.
Omnisend offers a 14-day free trial, after which you could move forward to using a paid version, according to your satisfaction.
2. Loox – Photo Reviews
Put yourself in the shoes of your customer. Would you buy products from an unknown company or brand? The chances are very less.
That’s why, as a marketer, it is very important to produce social proof, and one of the best ways to do this is by getting your customers’ reviews.
This app allows you to collect visual reviews from customers and thus, aids in creating a solid social proof surrounding your products or services. Some of its features are :
- Collect reviews by sending automatic review requests to customers, and offer discounts for reviews with attached photos.
- Display reviews on any page to your potential buyers.
- Dedicate a separate page to display all reviews of your store.
- Display selected reviews on a carousel widget on any page of your liking.
3. Quick View
Want your customers to get their shopping done quickly and without any hassles? Quick View is your friend in this endeavour. There are several useful features which makes this app quite popular amongst marketers. The main ones are listed below:
- Allow your customers to preview the product information and add it to the cart directly, when they hover over a product’s image.
- Make your customers buy faster with a “single-click checkout”.
- Perform customization of the design of pop-ups and buttons.
- Add labels.
- Utilize Google Analytics to keep track of the number of clicks.
Trying to regain your lost customers and increase your conversion rates? Using retargeting ad campaigns is an efficient technique to achieve this goal.
An app like Shoelace is one of the best in its field. Let’s take a look at some of its features:
- It imparts information on your brand to customers, on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, until they visit your store again and make the purchase.
- Shoelace concentrates on providing useful and alluring information to the customers so that they make an informed purchase, rather than just mere retargeting.
- It designs ad campaigns for retargeting on platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
Rather than playing on the customer’s “ad fatigue”, this app proves extremely helpful to regain the lost customers by keeping the content fresh and catering to the customers’ needs.
A marketing app which has proved to be efficient in collecting email addresses, boost e-commerce sales and increased the conversion rate, OptinMonster is one of the best Shopify apps out there in the field of online marketing.
The app consists of features like :
- Displays targeted promotions (free shipping flashes, sales etc) to viewers based on location, onsite behaviour, referral source.
- Uses Exit-Intent technology to effectively reduce cart abandonments through an informative pop-up or increasing the number of subscribers in an email list.
- Runs retargeting campaigns to increase conversion rate.
- Provides integration with various email marketing and content management platforms.
Although it’s a paid app, the results are completely worth the investment. You are highly likely to witness considerable improvement in your conversion rate.
Social media acts as an excellent medium to boost your company’s sales. A Shopify app like Instafeed aids in doing exactly the same.
It keeps updating your store’s content using a link to your brand’s Instagram account. You can integrate your Instagram feed with the store’s, thus, there’s no need to write fresh content for your store’s account separately.
A few of its exciting features are :
- Image and video support.
- Automatic and timely updates of your Instagram feed.
- Easy to use and fully responsive.
Although Instafeed does provide a free plan, one of its paid versions, the Pro plan, allows you to tag products in your posts, filter them using relevant hashtags and publish on multiple feeds simultaneously. This is the better option as it allows you to broaden your range of customers.
Customers want their products to be delivered as quickly as possible and without any hassles. Using a delivery app like Spocket ensures that your customers are satisfied with the delivery service.
It offers services like :
- One-click order fulfilment, along with real-time order tracking.
- You can attach your customized invoice to every shipping order so that your brand’s image gets highlighted.
- It offers 24/7 support for any issues faced by customers.
- The marketplace engages with only trusted suppliers, thus ensuring trusted sales.
- It provides fast shipping, especially when the suppliers are locally located.
Sometimes, customers hesitate to share their personal details on online platforms. In such situations, sending push notifications to your customers is a brilliant idea because there’s no need for them to provide any personal details to become a subscriber.
PushOwl aids other platforms to send these to re-engage their visitors and boost sales. Additionally, they aid to :
- Deal with abandoned carts by automatically sending a sequence of 3 push notifications to recover orders.
- Engage your customers by sending automated notifications regarding elements of the service, from buying to shipping.
- Integrate with Shopify apps from other categories. For example, Wishlist, Loox Reviews etc.
The best part is that there is no coding involved to set it up. It is indeed a hassle-free app, ensuring smooth use.
9. Tidio Live Chat
Customers want their problems and issues resolved instantly. Tidio Live Chat is one of the best apps to function in this capacity. Since customers consider speed and efficiency to be critical service factors, Tidio caters to these very well.
A few of its salient features are highlighted below:
- It integrates live chat, e-mail and Messenger on a single platform, making way for easy communication with customers.
- Uses chatbots to interact with customers, using greeting messages, coupons or discount offers.
- Since it is mobile-interface friendly, customers can easily access it anytime they want.
- The addition of live chat and chatbots to your store can be done easily as there is no coding required.
Moreover, they provide a “forever free plan” and if you want, you can upgrade to a premium plan.
10. Referral Candy
Customers are always on the lookout for incentives and rewards from your brand when they make a purchase. And if they get these through referrals as well, as the saying goes “the more the merrier”. Referral Candy is one such Shopify app which provides these to the customers.
Take a look at its features:
- It allows you to reward your customers for giving referrals to others.
- You can easily customize the rewards, thus encouraging your customers to share more referrals and getting you more customers without extra input of resources..
- It integrates with marketing platforms like MailChimp to aid in leveraging your email marketing, along with apps like AdRoll which allows you to run retargeting campaigns to boost your conversion rates.
This app will certainly help you to boost your sales and increase the conversion rates.
Get, set, go!
Here you go, then. Using these Shopify apps will help your business to expand as you get to interact with potential customers and these customers, in turn, get to know about your brand and the provision of its products and services .
Shopify indeed makes it super easy to run your business online, and taking the help of certain apps in its store will make it much more efficient and save your resources. But before you venture out to use these apps, it’s important to check the user reviews and ratings. They are a good medium of reliable information and you get an idea about the working of these apps. Customer support and app screenshots also impart the same to the marketer.
As most of these apps provide free plans, you could undertake the trial method and see what fits right and works the best for you and your business.
If you are new to the game, fret not. Our experienced team of Shopify experts are here to help you out.